Comprehensive yet compact, the Mountain Series Explorer is the ideal backpacking first aid kit for families or small groups headed out on a week-long adventure.
This medical kit contains an abundance of first aid supplies to treat injuries on extended camping or hiking trips. Treat everything from blisters to large wounds with hospital-quality supplies like GlacierGel™, wound closure strips, and a trauma pad.
First aid hiking essentials are organized by injury into clearly-labeled pockets using the Easy Care™ Organization System, making it easy for anyone in your group to provide fast and effective first aid. The water-resistant medical bag features semi-transparent pockets to keep the contents safe and easy to access for your whole trip.
Add the Mountain Explorer kit to your backpacking gear to keep you and your group safe wherever your journey takes you.
Size: 20.32cm x 10.80cm x 16.51cm
Weight: 570 g
Group Size: 1 - 4 People
Trip Duration: 1 - 7 Days
Ideal for: Backpacking, Climbing, Paddle Sports, Camping, Urban Preparedness, Vehicle
Kit Contents include:
WOUND CARE / BURN / BLISTER
- 1 – Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- 1 – Wound Irrigation Tool
- 10 – Wound Closure Strip, 0.6 cm x 10 cm
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 10 cm x 10 cm
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 5 cm x 5 cm
- 2 – Non-Adherent Sterile Dressing, 7.5 cm x 10 cm
- 2 – Gauze Bandage, 7.5 cm
- 2 – Cotton Tip Applicator
- 1 – Tape, 2.5 cm x 9 m
- 28 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped
- 1 – GlacierGel™ Blister & Burn Dressing
- 1 – Elastic Bandage, 7.5 cm
- 1 – CPR Face Shield
- 1 – EMT Shears
- 1 – Duct Tape, 5 cm x 2.3 m
- 1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 – Safety Pin
- 1 – Accident Report Form
- 1 – Pencil
CUTS & SCRAPES
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages™, Fabric, 2.5 cm x 7.5 cm
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages™, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 – Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive Wipe
STOP BLEEDING FAST
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 12.7 cm x 22.8 cm
- 1 – Triangular Bandage
- 2 – Nitrile Glove
AMK reserve the right to add, substitute or delete items if necessary. AMK International Version Kits do not include some items shown in this video, e.g. medications.