Our feature-packed flagship backpack!
BackSåk Pro builds on the foundation of our best-selling BackSåk, and offers so much more.
Made with 420D TPU-coated rip-stop nylon
Heat taped seams lock out water, mud, sand and dust
Weights only 1.04kg
35L main compartment provides IPX6 waterproof protection
- Waterproof & airtight IPX7 exterior pocket and elastic side pockets
Padded and ribbed EVA foam back support for comfort and ventilation
Adjustable sternum strap & adjustable and removable waist strap
Interior laptop compartment, large zippered pocket, elastic mesh slip pocket, and key clip
COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT
Adjustable sternum clips, removable waist strap, & padded back support help relieve pressure on muscles. Cushioned EVA foam straps adjust for custom comfort. Multiple handy D-rings make for easy attachment points, or options to strap your bag down.
SEE & BE SEEN
The interior features a white TPU coating, making it easier to see all your gear inside the bag. The outside features reflective elements on both the front and back of the bag, allowing you and your bag to be more easily spotted in low-light conditions.
The exterior features an airtight and waterproof exterior front pocket, providing IPX7 protection, as well as elastic side pockets. The interior features a laptop compartment, a large zippered pocket, an elastic mesh slip pocket, and key clip.
We have taken years of customer feedback and suggestions from our best-selling Skog Å Kust BackSåk line, and are excited to announce the BackSåk Pro!
Loaded with features, the BackSåk Pro is the only backpack you need for travel, sports or your everyday commute!
- Made from 420 Denier Rip-stop Nylon and coated with TPU
- Heat taped seams lock out water, mud, sand & dust
- Lightweight - Weighs only 1.04kg
- 35L main compartment seals with a roll-down and clip design and provides IPX6 waterproof protection
- EVA foam padded back & cushioned adjustable straps for comfort
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Adjustable and removable waist strap
- Waterproof & airtight IPX7 Splash-proof exterior pocket
- Inside features a laptop compartment, a large zippered pocket, an elastic mesh slip pocket, and key clip
- Interior features a high-visibility white TPU coating, making is easy to see all your gear inside the bag
- On the exterior, side elastic pockets provide a great place to carry a water bottle or other gear for easy access
- Duraflex brand clips and hardware
- Multiple handy D-rings make for easy attachment points or options to strap your bag down when necessary
- Reflective elements on both the front and back of the bag for added visibility in low-light conditions
We Stand Behind our Gear!
All of our products are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee, and lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects - Love S.Å.K. or your money back! We also have the best customer service team ... ever. Seriously, if you have any questions, comments or concerns we are always here for you.
35L BackSåk Pro
Material: 420 Denier rip-stop nylon, coated with TPU and heat-taped seams
Measurements main compartment when closed measured seam to seam: 50.8cm tall, 35.56cm long, 19.05cm wide.
Measurements exterior splash-proof pocket: 38.1cm tall, 25.4cm wide. Zipper opening 25.4cm
Measurements interior laptop sleeve: 38.1cm tall, 24.76cm wide.
Waterproof Rating: BackSåk Pro's main compartment is rated IPX6; it is intended to protect your belongings from rain, splashes, and intermittent shallow submersions - such as dropping overboard or accidentally falling into the water. It is NOT intended for underwater use or prolonged submersions.
When properly sealed the exterior pocket of BackSåk is both airtight and waterproof. Before exposing your bag to wet conditions, test to make sure that the zipper is fully closed and air is not escaping from the pocket.
To function properly, the air-tight zipper on BackSåk Pro needs to be lubricated from time to time. Please use only the included lubricant, or any other high quality zipper lubricant.
Apply lubricant before long term storage (store with zipper in the closed position) or whenever lubricant wears off during use.
Even though these zippers are rust proof, if they are exposed to salt they should be washed with fresh water after use to avoid any salt build up. Make sure BackSåk Pro is completely dry before storing - damp fabrics are subject to mildew.
Hand wash only.
Designed in Pennsylvania USA | Made in China